Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rikki's Incredible Meals

This is the official page of the RIM (Rikki's Incredible Meals).
I try just about every cooking show and website recipe that intrigues me and I like to serve them to my friends and family. Only those that have been tested and enjoyed by all will be posted here.
In addition to familiar recipes, I will share my own creations that I whip up here at The RIM.

Get a new daily recipe and watch for videos on cooking whole meals or even how-to's in the kitchen.

Get to know how easy cooking fabulous quick and healthy meals can be. I support all the recipes and meals that are recommended in the literature sponsored on this website. Some recipes are very good and some just do not meet my taste expectations. So those recipes I think are good will be posted on our site.

Besides Recipes, I'll offer some clever tips I have learned throughout the years and 'must-haves' that no kitchen should be without.

If you have a clever tip or a great recipe you'd like to share, please go to our comments page and tell me all about it. I will, of course, give you full credit and if you send me a picture of you and/or the dish; you can become a RIM celebrity!
I'm really looking forward to sharing new kitchen ideas with you!
LET's GET COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment