- 1 large cucumber
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 (1 pound) loaf cocktail rye bread
- 15 pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- Using the tines of a fork, score the unpeeled cucumber lengthwise on all sides. Slice the cucumber into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and blue cheese dressing. Spread the cheese mixture on the rye bread slices. Top with a slice of cucumber and a slice of olive.
- Serve a with a glass of chilled Riesling wine.